Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Quick Announcements Board
by Kamaji Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:10 am

» Returning to the forum!!!
by Nova Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:59 pm

» Kama's Poem Collection
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:28 am

» And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:14 am

» Pack Poem - Contest
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:52 am

And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow Empty And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow

Post  Tascalusa Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:11 am

This will be the rp topic that will be prettied later

Last edited by Tascalusa on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Character's Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow Empty Re: And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow

Post  Kamaji Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:59 am

(I'll stick with Kama's current disign from STP for now^^ Its a forest rp place just to put a place description in thereXD)

Kamaji wondered the forest with none else to think about other than his status as a Fighter. He lived for the rank, but somewhere inside, he hoped to gain a much higher status to where he once was. He wanted to forget his past life and start anew.
The male paused in his tracks and glanced behind him to see if his buddy, Maximum was still trailing him like an old grandma that he seemed to act like. He sighed. The forest was peaceful, a place where no humans would interfere with nature. He like the fact that he was alone for once in a life time. His friend Max would probably, surely, feel the same way."You walk like Elders do, Maximum! Get a move on!" The male shouted, his eyes glancing from side to side, wondering which direction his friend would appear.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Character's Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow Empty Re: And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow

Post  Tascalusa Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:02 am

Ember hues transformed to slits as the time around them seemed to disappear, and limbs beneath Maximum's bulky frame exhausted with each stride. A salmon tongue hung from the side of his agape chops, and slowly his speed began to dissipate from behind his travelling companion, but ears remained straight forward for any messages from the fighter, but all was eerily quiet. Quiet was something that Maximum had grown afraid of though, but noise also had him on edge. If it's quiet, there's a chance a creature is stalking and Maximum himself is the target; noise could also mean that there is a predator chasing him. Maximum was never sure here, in his own home, and that was quite saddening. The ivory Aelurodon shed a low grumble, but a small smirk pressed his lips at the same time. You walk like Elders do, Maximum! Get a move on! Maximum's limbs carried his body to Kamaji's flank so that they were side by side, and the canine replied with a nod, but also stated: "Keep your voice low. You don't know these parts like I do," It was the truth, after all, as this area would be the residence that the Aelurodon would be soon establishing.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:12 am

Kamaji glanced behind him once more when he heard paw steps. His friend was not a grey wolf like he was. Instead, he was a more prehistoric wolf, something that Kamaji thought was new to him, but he had accepted him as a friend anyway. He chuckled to his friends reply."Relax. This realm doesn't seem so savage. You should come visit me when I establish my own pack, just like the olden day..."Kamaji felt dreamy then and tripped over a stone, face planting the ground with a startled yelp. He regained himself quickly and pretended nothing had just happened.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:23 am

Maximum had taken Kamaji's cluelessness into account, but did not press on to argue, but the Aelurodon did reply in a low mutter almost to his own being. "Not today, at least." Today had been relatively good for the two canines, which brought both content and suspiciousness to the brute, but he wouldn't test his luck. A shortened tail swished, but abruptly stopped in it's motion as ember hues glanced upon Kamaji's golden orbs. The grey wolf was obviously lost in thought, and Maximum pried his way gently to settle any doubts Kamaji had. "I'm looking forward to it, and you ought to visit me as well." It was only seconds that Kamaji toppled head first into the soil, and the Aelurodon couldn't help but grin and chuckle. "Strong and mighty, indeed." The ivory canine taunted in a friendly way, and nudged the fallen wolf playfully.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:31 am

Kamaji snorted to Maximums reply."I know." He sighed then."Life has its own pleasures." When the male coma to his side and nudged him playfully, Kamaji snapped at his ear."I thought you said we were to keep quiet?"He snarled."So much for a wolfs wisdom."He glanced around."Where are we again?" The forest was his type of game, but Kamaji didn't feel secure for some reason. The forest had its strange creatures running about. Growling noises and strange chirps from birds he had never encountered before."I like modern realms for a reason." He commented as he watched a strange animal up ahead. It might have had the impression of a deer, but Kamaji didn't think he would eat it.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Upon the account switch, I guess we say Maximum ran off to hunt?
---
Tascalusa was lithe upon four limbs, and a small frame slunk low to the grassland as pale orbs observed the wolf in sight. Kamaji was his alias, according to the ivory lad who zoomed into the distance out of sight. Both seemed rather alien as she hasn't witnessed a glimpse of her own kind since her youth, but she wasn't just about to start a ruckus and make herself known. She wouldn't give up her location yet. She wouldn't stand a chance against this Kamaji anywho, so she'd stick to being out of sight herself until she felt satisfied to greet the brute face to face.

Kamaji didn't seem all too threatening, but all males have that tendency to become a bit too dominant for her taste. She was a solitary creature of the night, and rules and bossiness just did not float her boat. She, too, was a bit defiant in her actions so there was no way to tell if such meeting would go smoothly or not. Tascalusa wasn't one to back down, but she wasn't stupid and looked for trouble. Luckily she'd have the advantage to flee before such would occur.

Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 am

Kamaji snorted when his companion disappeared. 'Probably hungry' he thought with a small chuckle. He glanced around a moment and suddenly realized he was in a realm he didn't want to be alone in."Great." Kamaji mumbled."Now what?" He sat on his haunches for a moment to ponder what he should do. He glanced in the direction of the "deer" he had seen, but it wasn't there anymore-and the male was hungry.

Sighing, Kamaji decided he would move on. "I'll just head back to-" His eye caught a flaw in the cover about a distance away from him."Hmm..." Kamaji faced the creature, taking in its shape."There may be a flaw in your hiding place." He called out. "I think that perhaps you would make a descent enough spy if you had a bit more expertise in it though." His eyes narrowed, yting to get a better look at the creature.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:52 am

Blood fired up with adrenaline while her rear limb snapped a twig in two, completely giving away her location, but remained frozen in place while laying her stomach to the grass as she locked hues with his hetero orbs. What a fool she was, as she should have darted off to avoid meeting the stranger, but didn't as her paws glued to the ground. The brute did not come off as aggressive to her surprise, cocky maybe, but she herself was like that as well due to her slight youth.
"There may be a flaw in your hiding place. I think that perhaps you would make a descent enough spy if you had a bit more expertise in it though." The femme has to bite her tongue to contain a quick remark that pipped into her cranial mass, but held it in for the moment as it could start trouble. There was uselessness in her concealment as she'd already been caught, so Tascalusa slowly stepped from the brush and into plain view, completely exposed. Her pale emerald orbs trailed up and down the brute's frame, taking in his size, markings, and scent. He wasn't from here; that was apparent. "There's a flaw in being in complete sight, too." Tascalusa replied kindly with a faint smile, but still kept her distance as well as her guard.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:25 am

Kamaji watched as the creature emerged from the shadows and into the light. It was female and wolf species. He studied her while she studied him. They two of them were different and none too alike in shape, size, or breed for that matter. It seemed she was bold, and cautious at the same time. He wondered curiously about her.

He laughed at her statement, for it was true."Indeed." He took a small step towards her, flicking hi left ear to rid an itch from the small breeze in the air. "You travel alone?" He sniffed the air, but gave no indication that he had done so."No pack behind you?" He tilted his head."You are a young female with no pack in a place like this...?" He grinned, amused at a realization he wouldn't point out directly."You must be a strong girl to be so far from home." She smelled of the area, but something else lingered in her scent. He took another small step forward."I am Kamaji, a wolf looking for a pack as of now." He started the first greeting, almost forgetting to introduce himself.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:00 pm

The Aelurodon remained locked in place, and kept her guard up before Tascalusa trusted the brute too quickly, but she didn't make it obvious. The femme chuckled when Kamaji did, but stiffened as the wolf neared her. Blood grew hot with adrenaline, unsure of the point of his advances, but didn't back down. Instead, she straightened her posture and flickered her tail to ease her inner tension. "I'm afraid so, but you know..People are trouble." She murmured back in response, sighing playfully, while pawing at the ground in boredom but also a teasing manner. Her eyes narrowed with suspicion, but eased a bit when the words strong girl was mentioned from his vocals. A faint smile pressed against her lips, and she slowly dipped her head in introduction. "Tascalusa; Aelurodon. I don't have a pack you're looking for, but I'd like to make one here. In my home."
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:08 am

Kamaji sat on his haunches as Tascalusa, now knowing the females name, pawed at the ground. "I see" he replied to her mention of harnessing a pack in the land. "He noted her posture and smiled. "No rush." He grinned. "As for this pack of yours...Does it have a name yet?" He tilted his head again, in a curious puppy gesture. He chuckled."I've seen many packs, but new ones? Now there is a topic to discuss." He laid on his belly in the grass with a sigh and watched the female for a moment wondering upon whether she was good Alpha material. 'You fool, don't doubt her. You were removed from yours for a reason...' Kamaji winced at his inner conscience and smiled sheepishly at Tascalusa. Patiently, he awaited her reply.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:57 pm

"It will be called Antiqua Sentinels; Ancient Soldiers in some language," Tascalusa replied as the name slipped off her tongue like honey, and smiled a bit at the thought of making her own in history. The desire swelled up in her, but Tascalusa reminded herself that it'd be a milestone before accomplishing her goals - she'd get there one day. She had to. Slipping out of her daydream, pale hues narrowed at Kamaji's every movement, bracing herself for some attack although one never arrived. The gray wolf lowered himself to the ground, getting comfortable, and the brown-ivory Aelurodon relaxed. This male wouldn't harm her like others she'd encountered, so she lowered her rear as well. A short tail curled around her limbs tightly, but thupped against the ground occasionally. The femme continued to examine the wolf, never having encountered or viewed one from this close, and was almost fascinated yet cautious. "I would like it to remain here, in my home, with these exotic creatures. I seem to encounter new life here daily," She added, trying to appear less awkward than she felt internally. While her hues danced around the brute's frame, her eyes landed on a scar located on his shoulder, then released a soft whine sympathetically.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Kamaji almost laughed at the females reaction but his conscience told him the better of it. He wondered why she appeared so skittish."It sounds like a fine name for a pack." The male agreed to lighten the mood. She spoke of her home land and Kamaji wished there was one he could go to. This land he was in now was something awful strange. Tascalusa had a strange figure, but then again...She seemed normal enough.

He watched her eyes stray to the scar on his shoulder.
"A bear fight," He said slowly. "Nothing to worry about though. It was a while ago." He silenced for a moment to recall the battle. "It was a different pack. I needed to guard a kill and a small litter of the Dominants pups. The bear was female, so of course I let her live." He shrugged."It wasn't too bad. Painful, perhaps, but live to tell the tale." He grinned at her again in spite of himself. Then after a moment, he had to speak his mind."You have been quite skittish. Is something the matter?" He tilted his head in curiosity.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:26 am

"Thank you." Tascalusa dipped her cranial mass in gratitude at the creation of her pack's alias, then plopped into the grass and began laying upon her flank while glancing upwardly at the brute. His words soon flew through his chops casually like they were friends, which brought relief to Tascalusa. Her opticals adverted between his scar and his hetero eyes, nodding in agreement as his tale was told and heeded every word with interest. "Sounds intense, and brave," The femme had meant her words to the fullest, seeing as she'd never been in combat with a bear of his time - only of her own, which were very differen. It wasn't until Kamaji had asked about her past is when her blood ran hot, and broke eye contact as they landed to her paws. "I guess I have trust issues to the male genders.. Not that all are bad; you've proven that to me. I had a run-in with a male of my kind, and well.. Barely knew him, and was forced to carry his litter.. I was young, too young to be pregnant. I could barely get food to fed myself, and when I delivered, it was born too small to survive. "
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:40 am

kamaji nodded to he reply. When she answered his question about her past, he regretted it, but at the same time, he felt sympathy for her. A pit of anger filled him and his eyes grew dark, but he stayed quiet until she was finished."I see..."He didn't know what to say at first, so he was silent, his eyes on the ground between them. He hadn't met someone with such a past. What had her parents done? She said she was young, but then he didn't want to bring her down to worse thoughts."The future is something you can look forward to."The words slipped from his maw before he had a chance to give a second thought. Did they make sense? Would she understand? He arose to his feet and approached her slowly till he stood over her before his licked the top of her head to hopefully give her reassurance. "I am your friend, Tascalusa. You have no need to be afraid of me." He said after a moment, staring down at her with a gentle gaze.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Emerald hues swelled up with tears, burning slightly, and was forced to blink to shoo them away. Tascalusa remained focus at the ground, the images of her internal scars replaying in her cranial mass. The world around her seemed to dissipate into nothing; Kamaji's vocals muting, barely audible although they sat close. The crackling sound of footsteps neared her, but Tascalusa didn't care who or what it was anymore. Her only focus was the nightmare in her head. Only her ear flicked in response, and almost flinched as a salmon tongue ran over her skull in comfort. Kamaji. Her blood grew hot, but ceased, and finally relaxed before burying her maw into her chest. The warmth of his frame invited her in, trusting him, and nodding in agreement to his kindness. "Thank you."
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:11 am

Kamaji welcomed Tascalusa into his protection. He wouldn't let another male near her. It seemed that maybe this would please her. He sank down beside her and nipped her jaw. "Be my alpha."He said with as much kindness as he could lend her. He wanted her to feel power, power over him so that she was not afraid of him, though he knew she wasn't."A ruler carries a strong heart. Things of the past, unpleasant things, should be forgotten." He nuzzled her shoulder and placed a heavy paw over hers. "Forget the past and think of your future Tasca." He smiled gently."Put a smile on. The day is young and there is no reason to fret over past emotions." He sat up then."How about a tour?" He glanced around."I have not been to such a place...My friend Max was supposed to guide me." He chuckled then."Seems that maybe you scared him off." He teased.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:33 am

Kamaji continued to tread closer, and Tascalusa readjusted her frame so the larger brute would have room beside her. The femme pressed her litheand petite body against his, inhaling his scent, and hiding within his protection with a small hint of a smile. Alpha. The word dropped any sort of relaxation she was given, and was now faced with the fact of the responsibility of leading her own. One member, but every pack started somewhere. Her skull dipped, then shook, and soon a sigh heaved from her chops while looking up at him with emerald opticals. She fixed a smile upon her maw, then observed the brute sit up and tower over her. Was she pleased? Certainly. Did she feel dominant? Perhaps. But there was something else tugging at her mind; was that what he wanted? Probably not.

The canine shook a feathery pelt, freeing her ivory-dark brown coat of dry leaves and dirt, then arched her back to relieve any tension on her spine. Kamaji had given himself to her pack, and for what reason, she didn't know. The femme wouldn't bother changing his mind, or pushing him away, but there was an idea that rang in her mind. There was a glimmer in her hues; one of hope, and a tinge of mischief. "Oh, Kamaji," She murmured almost to herself, then planted two paws upon his chest and pushed him back down into the ground with a small hint of a grin. "As your new alpha, I demand you to.." Her eyes darted left to right, then fixed down at him as she continued to pin him down while a wider smile formed. "Lead with me?" She nipped gently at his nape, a short tail swishing in amusement and awaiting for his answer. "And yes, I'd enjoy giving you a tour. I hope Max doesn't act foolish for me stealing you,"
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:46 am

Kamaji smiled down at Tasca before she had risen to her own paws. The male assessed her as she stretched her legs and back. Next thing the male knew, he was being pushed to the ground and she towered above him. He was only slightly surprised by her actions. Then he chuckled and grinned at her. When she spoke, he was utterly honored to oblige her. "Of course, I'd be happy to lead with you." He said with a grin. He felt more relaxed with her around. He didn't know why, but something about her reminded him of something he was atoning for from his past."A tour sounds great." He said in an upbeat tone. Then he rolled over and scurried out from underneath her to shake his pelt. Stretching his legs was a great idea with the sun still high in the sky.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:09 am

A full smile glued to her lips, and before Tascal knew it, Aelurodon bounced off his frame with wobbly limbs. As she regained her balance, Kamaji was already upon his limbs and ready for his tour. She chuckled softly, then with a swish of her tail, Tascalusa strolled past the gray wolf and took the lead. Her cranial mass tilted upwards slightly, inhaling for any of her giant reptilian foes, but smelled none but herbivores. Good. Tascalusa was too exhausted to run or find shelter in the jungle, but it seemed that the clearing was free for the moment. "This place is called Terra Ante Tempus; land before time. This was the world as it was way before your realm or time period existed. The start of evolution; the original descendants of every living creature." Her voice rang with a swell of pride while overlooking the open plains and it's inhabitants, but remained wary for trouble at the same time. "Sadly, some of them didn't survive, but some did,"
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:20 am

As Tascalusa strolled ahead of him, kamaji took the liberty of following with his shoulder in line with her flank. "Ante Tempe..."He lost the pronounciation and gave up on it."Others?" This interested him. "What happened?" He had never seen such creatures, so he was rather curious. At a distance, he spotted another deer like mammal, but he still didn't think he would eat it. What was it about this place that made him feel slightly uncomfortable. The food perhaps...The land? "Hmm..." He didn't know he had hummed aloud, but then again he was quite busy staring around him at such a strange landscape. Jungle replaced Forests of his normal habitat. He wondered what had made Max bring him here. If he had explained, Kamaji had forgotten.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:43 pm

Her ear twitched as Kamaji spoke, then giggled softly as the brute had given up, and gently swatted him with her tail in a teasing manner. It was until the wolf had spoken of the land's history her voice was low and stern, opticals shut as she tried to dig in her memory of what had happened. The day hit her, pain swelling in her chest and bile in her stomach, but she shared anyways: "I was a pup at the time; following behind my father and watched him feed with our tribe. There was an unusual shift in the climate days before, but no one thought much of it." She lowered her rear to the ground and observed as animals from many realms dwelled on the clearing - she and Kamaji on the outskirts to be away from the action.

A group of Smilodons blended into the tall, decaying grasses and began stalking a caribou, and soon the caribou raced off like a speeding bullet. The race had began. Although Tascalusa wasn't hunting, the thrill of it took her breath away and carried her full attention. Both hunter and huntee danced around, but the wild cats caught their game successfully. The aroma of iron and blood drawing her in, but the steady breathing of Kamaji brought her back from the trance. "A meteor hit, killing about everything, including my family and I. The last thing I remember is waking up with my family; everything the way it was, but everyone was confused. They claimed it was a second chance, but at the same time it feels like a prison. Life has never been as hard it was before the meteor..its like everything is screwed up. There's no balance."
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Kamaji flnched at Tascalusa's unexpected tail flick. He paused at her side as she began to explain what had happened to her the day everything changed. He felt sorry for her family and even more so to the animals around the area who also suffered, himself included. 

Watching a pack of Smilodons hunting a caribou made Kamaji want to hunt. Caribou was his game. He found it off the creature would be seen in this realm, but then again, he himself did not belong here either. Why were they here? There were questions and answers Kamaji wanted to know, and he wasn't quite certain of how to find them. He glanced at Tascalusa as he watched the predators before them feed on their prey. "Do you ever wonder what could have caused us to come here?" He thought climate changes were strange but then again..."I feel like there is more to it than just a climate change and a meteor." He sighed. "Nothing in the realms solves anything."
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tardis Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:01 am

I pad into the area and sniffed the air. My nose twitched at the smell of two others. I glade through the shadows despite the bulk of my form. This was a new land, and truth be told, I had no idea how I came here. Everything seemed to have shrunk, but there were still prey and forests, so I suppose I can't complain. I stop under a tree and stretched out. The ground felt the same, if not as sandy as where I came from. Not far away were two small wolves, I watched them, and wondered if they would be afraid if I approached them.
Tardis
Tardis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum